In order to ensure the infectious safety of visitors from the 25th of October 2021
by a decision of the Government of the Republic of Estonia
the visitors need to present one of the following certificates: • COVID-19 vaccination course certificate • Proof of COVID-19 disease (up to 6 months after disease)
You have to wear a mask in the museum.
Starting from 1th of November 2021 children and adolescents (12-17) need also
to present COVID-19 vaccination course certificate,
proof of COVID-19 disease (up to 6 months
after disease) or PCR test.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Opening hours of Estonian History Museum in 2022
- May 2 - Sept 30: Tue - Sun 10 - 18
- Oct 1 - April 30: Wed - Sun 10 - 18
- Closed on Public holidays 15 Apr, 17 Apr, 1 May, 23 Jun, 24 Jun, 24 Dec, 25 Dec, 26 Dec
- Open 10-15 on 22 Jun, 23 Dec, 31 Dec
- Birthday of the Museum - 19 February and International Museum Day - 18 May
If you are interested in using the Maarjamäe Palace park aera for a gathering of 10+ people, please inform the museum at least 5 working days prior to the event taking place, via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The museum has the right to charge a rental fee for the use of the area, depending on the nature of the event.
Opening hours of the Restaurant-brasserie Riviera Palais one can find HERE.
- Maarjamäe Palace park is opened every day from 9 a.m. till 7 p.m.